5. Do not try to grab the quadcopter while it is flying.
7. Do not run after the quadcopter if it is running astray.
9. Each person in the group has a role. Please share the roles by taking turns.
Operator- in charge of the iPad and adding program changes
Observer- in charge of quadcopter
Recorder- in charge of recording measurements on sheet
Measurer- in charge of measuring
2. If you are in charge of driving your quadcopter, you must be sure no one is holding the quadcopter in their hands or kneeling near it and be certain everyone on your team knows when it is time to fly.
4. Act out your program before you hit play.
6. Put your hair back in a ponytail.
8. If the quadcopter decides to fly away on it's own or lose connection, hit abort.
10. If the drone appears it will be flying into your personal space… Move!
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.